About the Everest Building Envelope Division
Launched in early 2004, the Everest Building Envelope Division has very quickly established itself as one of the market leaders. Key product lines include:
The Building Envelope Division of Everest Supply is ably headed up by Tom Griggs. Tom and his Team conduct extensive architectural information sessions, arrange plant tours, contractor training events and liaise with all regulatory agencies and industry associations. Tom Griggs is a Registered Roof Observer (RRO) and a member of Construction Specifications Canada and the Roof Consultants Institute.
- A distribution agreement with Johns Manville for the sales and marketing of Corbond III sprayed polyurethane foam wall systems. JM Corbond III is a high performance insulating material with superior R value, high yield; with applicator friendly spray characteristics that make it a leader in the high performance foam insulation marketplace.
- An exclusive distribution agreement with Fomo Products air leakage control products for both residential and commercial markets. The Fomo portfolio of air leakage control products include polyurethane foam sealants, commercial grade weather stripping and gaskets as well as a number of specialized air sealing and testing products.
- A manufacturing agreement with Fransyl Ltee. for the production of Izolon expanded polystyrene products for both residential and commercial applications. Expanded polystyrene is the world's most common insulating material with a host of end uses. Izolon EPS products are used as commercial roof and wall insulations, in Exterior Insulated Finishing Systems (EIFS), residential sheathing, tapered roof insulation and a variety of other end uses.
- A partnership with IKO for the sales and marketing of IKO Aquabarrier waterproofing membranes, IKO AVB air barriers and IKO Enerfoil polyiso wall insulations. IKO is widely recognized as an industry leader in roofing, waterproofing and air barrier solutions around the world.
- A distribution agreement with Henry/Bakor for the sale of both liquid and sheet applied air barriers to the contractor base. Henry/Bakor is a world leader in the development and marketing of both permeable and non-permeable air barrier systems.
- Other innovative building envelope solution products such as Ardex Concrete Repair Systems, Dura-Seal Wall Sheathing, Lexcor Skylights and Vaproshield Breathable Membrane Systems are included under the Everest umbrella.